Eminence Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for Eminence Network Forums [Owner Management of Vince & Jenny] Best Regards of Eminence Admins

[SERVER MAINTENANCE]

TOBS
    TOBS
    Admin

[SERVER MAINTENANCE] Empty [SERVER MAINTENANCE]

Post by TOBS Sun May 20, 2018 5:13 pm

May 19, 2018

Server Update, Freebies from admin tobs are no longer [Available] Hunt for your own. Our team are going to stop giving free huntable items, (Vend has been fixed by marlon angelo jose clemente) fly ran developer and Eminence Ran Develper.

Please be more patient as you can, because our site shop is unstable until may 30, 2018. Our main update for the site shop update will be June 1, 2018.

Kindly reload your client to get the new update thank you!

Note: [Admini Tobs] I will be active more in facebook than Ran Online, so pioneers will handle their own campus to boost there own recruit/invite. Referral system is still on going [given points 200, when they reach atleast level 190] If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me and i'll be aiding you as much as I can.Thank you. Best regards, Eminence Ran Online Administrator team.

Eminence News & Update

Club War has been added to our system, we're having a [Server Breakdown] maintenance on May 19, 2018. Server time 8:00 Pm. We need to check every players IP's to avoid Dual Accounts and third parties due the conflict of this rules. "We need every players to take a part of this forums" Not just for us but this is for everyone in our community.

- Admin Tobs

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 am